GNCBCC Growth Series is designed to meet businesses and individuals where they are today and equip for a stronger future. Whether the goal is to stay local or go global, this series will help business owners determine where they want to go and how to get there. In addition, this series will provide educational workshops, trainings and enhanced procurement opportunities.
• The Legal Framework – Should you be an LLC, S-Corp, C-Corp or Partnership
• The Role of the Bookkeeper vs. the Accountant (and why you should or should not do this yourself)
• How to Set Up Your Financial Account/Banking Options
• When and How to Grow: Hiring Employees vs. Using Independent Contractors
• Marketing 101 (email domains, marketing, social media, pen vs. paper, email marketing). Schedule to come!
Greensboro Shark Tank!
Borrowing liberally from Shark Tank, the critically-acclaimed reality show that has reinvigorated entrepreneurship in America, GNCBCC Young Black Entrepreneurs Shark Tank is a culturally defining opportunity for budding businesses owned and operated by young professionals between the ages of 18 and 30. The GNCBCC contestants try to convince any one of the sharks to invest money in their idea. More Details to Come!